This Thursday, January 25th--L2K field trip to the Stitching Salon!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
      Hello Knitters! This Thursday, January 25th, at 6 PM we will get
      together at the Stitching Salon for Knitflicks night.

      The Stitching Salon is located downtown in the Chicago Cultural
      Center, 72 E. Randolph.

      The movie this week is "Men Who Knit", and the first few knitters who
      arrive get a free pair of light up needles.

      Links with more info on the Stitching Salon:

      http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html
      http://www.winterdelights.com/pdfs/StitchingSalonBrochure.pdf

      Hope to see you there!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
        I'll be there. I plan to stay downtown after work and
        head right over--why not try for a pair of light up
        needles--hee hee1

        Ann

        --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Knitters! This Thursday, January 25th, at 6
        > PM we will get
        > together at the Stitching Salon for Knitflicks
        > night.
        >
        > The Stitching Salon is located downtown in the
        > Chicago Cultural
        > Center, 72 E. Randolph.
        >
        > The movie this week is "Men Who Knit", and the first
        > few knitters who
        > arrive get a free pair of light up needles.
        >
        > Links with more info on the Stitching Salon:

        http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html

        http://www.winterdelights.com/pdfs/StitchingSalonBrochure.pdf

        > Hope to see you there!

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      • Nicole V
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
          That was exactly what I was thinking. I work at school til 5, so I
          might grab a bite to eat and head on up.

          -Coley

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"