Reminder -- Sunday the 21st.

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2007
      I want to remind everyone that knitting will be at my house on Sunday
      the 21st from 2 to 5. If you need directions let me know:
      mousemelia1@...

      Marcy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        In describing a knit hat worn by an orangutan with a
        cold:

        "It was jolly. It had a bobble on it. It had been
        knitted by Mrs. Whitlow, who was technically an
        extremely good needlewoman, but if she had a fault it
        lay in failing to take into account the precise
        dimensions of the intended recipient. Several wizards
        had on occasion been presented with one of her
        creations, which often assumed they had three ankles
        or a neck two meters across. Most of the things were
        surreptitiously given away to charitable
        institutions."

        Terry Pratchett
        The Last Continent

        It's here! Your new message!