Re: Knitting this Thursday, January 11

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      I should be there. The semester ended and I made it out (relatively)
      unharmed. I also no longer have a Thursday night class, so I can
      start coming on Thursdays again. Yay!

      Denise, can you email me your address? I vaguely remember where you
      live, but I'm not sure of exactly where.

      -Coley

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"