Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 11

  • Lisa Whiting
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      I am new to the group. I came to the sunday afternoon knitting with joyce.
      It was a pleasure to meet everyone. i would love to come on thursday, I work
      at loopy and we close at 7 so I would be there around 7:30 I will need
      directions from the south Loop. Thanks for everything.

      Cheers,
      Lisa

      On 1/9/07, Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna
      >
      > blindlemonbolton wrote:
      >
      > > Hello Knitters,
      > >
      > > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
      > > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
      > > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
      > > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
      > > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
      > > warned the place is swarming with cats.
      > >
      > > Looking forward to seeing you all.
      > > -Denise

      Sincerely,

      Lisa Whiting
      gnitihwasil@...
      313.930.2388

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
        I should be there. The semester ended and I made it out (relatively)
        unharmed. I also no longer have a Thursday night class, so I can
        start coming on Thursdays again. Yay!

        Denise, can you email me your address? I vaguely remember where you
        live, but I'm not sure of exactly where.

        -Coley

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"