Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 11

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.

      Peace,
      Anna

      blindlemonbolton wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
      > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
      > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
      > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
      > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
      > warned the place is swarming with cats.
      >
      > Looking forward to seeing you all.
      > -Denise

    • Denise Bolton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
        Yay! It will be so good to see you!
        -Denise

        >From: Anna Coyle <illinasia@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 11
        >Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:25:22 -0600
        >
        >Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.
        >
        >Peace,
        >Anna
        >

        >blindlemonbolton wrote:
        >
        > > Hello Knitters,
        > >
        > > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
        > > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
        > > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
        > > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
        > > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
        > > warned the place is swarming with cats.
        > >
        > > Looking forward to seeing you all.
        > > -Denise

      • Lisa Whiting
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
          I am new to the group. I came to the sunday afternoon knitting with joyce.
          It was a pleasure to meet everyone. i would love to come on thursday, I work
          at loopy and we close at 7 so I would be there around 7:30 I will need
          directions from the south Loop. Thanks for everything.

          Cheers,
          Lisa

          On 1/9/07, Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna
          >
          > blindlemonbolton wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Knitters,
          > >
          > > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
          > > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
          > > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
          > > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
          > > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
          > > warned the place is swarming with cats.
          > >
          > > Looking forward to seeing you all.
          > > -Denise

          Sincerely,

          Lisa Whiting
          gnitihwasil@...
          313.930.2388

        • Andrea
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
            Denise, can you give me your address again? I think I was at your
            house the one time I came in December . . . .
            Andrea

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
            <denisebolton@...> wrote:

            > Hello Knitters,
            >
            > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment
            this
            > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where
            > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
            > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
            > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
            > warned the place is swarming with cats.
            >
            > Looking forward to seeing you all.
            > -Denise

          • Nicole V
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
              I should be there. The semester ended and I made it out (relatively)
              unharmed. I also no longer have a Thursday night class, so I can
              start coming on Thursdays again. Yay!

              Denise, can you email me your address? I vaguely remember where you
              live, but I'm not sure of exactly where.

              -Coley