Knitting this Thursday, January 11

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
      Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
      am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
      after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
      Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
      warned the place is swarming with cats.

      Looking forward to seeing you all.
      -Denise
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.

        Peace,
        Anna

        blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
        > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
        > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
        > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
        > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
        > warned the place is swarming with cats.
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing you all.
        > -Denise

      • Denise Bolton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
          Yay! It will be so good to see you!
          -Denise

          >From: Anna Coyle <illinasia@...>
          >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 11
          >Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:25:22 -0600
          >
          >Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.
          >
          >Peace,
          >Anna
          >

          >blindlemonbolton wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Knitters,
          > >
          > > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
          > > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
          > > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
          > > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
          > > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
          > > warned the place is swarming with cats.
          > >
          > > Looking forward to seeing you all.
          > > -Denise

        • Lisa Whiting
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
            I am new to the group. I came to the sunday afternoon knitting with joyce.
            It was a pleasure to meet everyone. i would love to come on thursday, I work
            at loopy and we close at 7 so I would be there around 7:30 I will need
            directions from the south Loop. Thanks for everything.

            Cheers,
            Lisa

            On 1/9/07, Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

            > Hi, Denise. I'll be there this Thursday. Look for me around 6:30 or so.
            >
            > Peace,
            > Anna
            >
            > blindlemonbolton wrote:
            >
            > > Hello Knitters,
            > >
            > > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment this
            > > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where I
            > > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
            > > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
            > > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
            > > warned the place is swarming with cats.
            > >
            > > Looking forward to seeing you all.
            > > -Denise

            Sincerely,

            Lisa Whiting
            gnitihwasil@...
            313.930.2388

          • Andrea
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
              Denise, can you give me your address again? I think I was at your
              house the one time I came in December . . . .
              Andrea

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
              <denisebolton@...> wrote:

              > Hello Knitters,
              >
              > Just a reminder that our next knitting meeting is at my apartment
              this
              > Thursday evening, January 11. If anybody needs directions for where
              > am and how to get here, please email me. You can all show up anytime
              > after 6:00 and we can knit into the wee hours (or at least until The
              > Daily Show starts!). For any new knitters who might be coming- be
              > warned the place is swarming with cats.
              >
              > Looking forward to seeing you all.
              > -Denise

            • Nicole V
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
                I should be there. The semester ended and I made it out (relatively)
                unharmed. I also no longer have a Thursday night class, so I can
                start coming on Thursdays again. Yay!

                Denise, can you email me your address? I vaguely remember where you
                live, but I'm not sure of exactly where.

                -Coley