winter delights

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello Knitters,
      I am passing along the links to the winter delights and some more specific stitching and fiber arts stuff. There are a some cool stuff going on. I am planning to go to a couple of the knitting workshops and the movies, if anyone would like to go with me. Let me know if you are interested. See you all soon.
      Angielo

      http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html, http://www.winterdelights.com/pdfs/StitchingSalonBrochure.pdf