some comments our our group site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello again knitters,

      I have been messing around and made a couple of changes to our group
      site. The most noticable thing is that I have finally figured out how
      to put a picture on our home page (it was embarassingly simple- I
      don't want to admit how long I've been trying to do this!). However,
      I was in a bit of a hurry to make an appropriate picture (it's a scarf
      that I am working on right now) and frankly, it's not very good. If
      anybody has any nice photos of projects that they have been working
      on, please feel free to send them to me (as jpegs, please) and I can
      switch out the current photo. It would be lovely if we could showcase
      our work with changing photos on the homepage...

      The other change that I made is that I have asked for meeting
      reminders to be sent to all of us one day before each meeting. I hope
      that this will be useful for everyone and not irritating!

      Talk to you all soon,