mark your calendars- here are our meeting dates January to March

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      A very happy new year to you all!

      Here are the Logan Square Stitch&Bitch meeting dates for the next
      three months. Generally, we meet on the first and third Sundays and
      also the second and fourth Thursdays and I have followed that rule for
      January and February. In March, in order to avoid the clustering
      effect that we get every second week, I have set the Thursday meeting
      dates for the first, third and fifth Thursday of the month. Our
      meeting dates are as follows:

      Sunday, January 7
      Thursday, January 11 – Denise's place
      Sunday, January 21 – Denise's place
      Thursday, January 25 –Denise's place

      Sunday, February 4
      Thursday, February 8
      Sunday, February 18
      Thursday, February 22

      Thursday, March 1
      Sunday, March 4
      Thursday, March 15
      Sunday, March 18
      Thursday, March 29

      Meeting dates are also listed on the group calendar. As you all can
      see from the meeting list, I am offering to host on three days in
      January. If anybody else is interested in hosting one of the
      available dates then please post to the message board and I will mark
      it on the calendar for everyone. On days when nobody is available to
      host then we can meet at MoJoe's or No Friction Café.

      Happy knitting everybody! I won't be able to come this Sunday, but
      I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday, January 11.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
        Denise,

        I'd like to take Sunday March 4th for a brunch knit at
        our house. Hopefully someone else didn't already take
        that day?

        Ann

        Never miss an email again!
      • Nicole V
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          I don't know if anyone else is on Loopy's email list, but apparently on
          Sunday, which is when we're supposed to meet, they're having a party in
          lieu of having a Super Bowl Party:

          Football not your cup of tea? Come on down to Loopy on Super Bowl
          Sunday, February 4, from 1 to 5, for a fun stitching party and join your
          friends for some good old Stitch n' Bitch. We'll have snacks and
          refreshments - and we're guaranteed to be football-free! This
          isn't too hard since the game doesn't start until 5:30. There
          may even be a special sale . . . like 20% off anything Navy or Orange.

          You can either work on your own project or join us knitting and
          crocheting squares for Warm Up America! DIY is kicking-off a year-long
          initiative to knit and crochet squares which will be sent to Warm Up
          America! to be put together for women's shelters, nursing homes, and
          daycare centers. They have provided 6 crochet patterns and 8 knit
          patterns. This is a great opportunity to learn some new stitches and
          designs. We will have experts here to answer your questions. We will
          also encourage you to continue to knit and crochet during the game after
          you go home (or to a Super Bowl Party). This project is also an
          opportunity to use up some of your stash as it calls for worsted-weight
          acrylic yarns!

          Knit on!

          I say we go to this on Sunday instead of meeting somewhere. Anyone else
          agree?

          By the way, today is my birthday (I'm 22) and I'm having a party
          Saturday with my "twin" (fellow intern and radio major who happens to
          also be 22 today). It's going to be more of a college kind of party,
          but if any of you are interested in going, drop me an email and I'll
          send you the details.

          -Coley

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
          <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > A very happy new year to you all!
          >
          > Here are the Logan Square Stitch&Bitch meeting dates for the next
          > three months. Generally, we meet on the first and third Sundays and
          > also the second and fourth Thursdays and I have followed that rule for
          > January and February. In March, in order to avoid the clustering
          > effect that we get every second week, I have set the Thursday meeting
          > dates for the first, third and fifth Thursday of the month. Our
          > meeting dates are as follows:
          >
          > Sunday, January 7
          > Thursday, January 11 – Denise's place
          > Sunday, January 21 – Denise's place
          > Thursday, January 25 –Denise's place
          >
          > Sunday, February 4
          > Thursday, February 8
          > Sunday, February 18
          > Thursday, February 22
          >
          > Thursday, March 1
          > Sunday, March 4
          > Thursday, March 15
          > Sunday, March 18
          > Thursday, March 29
          >
          > Meeting dates are also listed on the group calendar. As you all can
          > see from the meeting list, I am offering to host on three days in
          > January. If anybody else is interested in hosting one of the
          > available dates then please post to the message board and I will mark
          > it on the calendar for everyone. On days when nobody is available to
          > host then we can meet at MoJoe's or No Friction Café.
          >
          > Happy knitting everybody! I won't be able to come this Sunday, but
          > I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday, January 11.

        • Tara Schultz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
            What are the snb times on Thursdays and Sundays? I'm new to the group and
            I'd like to meet up some time.
            Thanks,
            Tara