Re: [logan2knits] Chicknits in Public?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Andrea--

      Chicknits is getting together tonight at Letizias
      Natural Bakery from 7 PM to 9 PM.

      You can get more info from the blog on Bonne Marie's
      website: www.chicknits.com

      I go to this group now and then, and I recommend it
      with enthusiasm!

      Joyce

      --- Andrea <ranita26@...> wrote:

      > What's Chicknits in Public? Where is it? Is anyone
      > knitting anytime
      > soon?
      > Andrea

    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Thanks Joyce. I looked on the website, but didn't find the info.
        Andrea