Chicknits in Public?

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      What's Chicknits in Public? Where is it? Is anyone knitting anytime
      soon?
      Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi Andrea--

        Chicknits is getting together tonight at Letizias
        Natural Bakery from 7 PM to 9 PM.

        You can get more info from the blog on Bonne Marie's
        website: www.chicknits.com

        I go to this group now and then, and I recommend it
        with enthusiasm!

        Joyce

        --- Andrea <ranita26@...> wrote:

        > What's Chicknits in Public? Where is it? Is anyone
        > knitting anytime
        > soon?
        > Andrea

      • Andrea
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
          Thanks Joyce. I looked on the website, but didn't find the info.
          Andrea