Knitting this Thursday at MoJoes

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hello Friends!

      Knitting this Thursday, December 14th will be at MoJoes Coffee from
      6:30 to 8:30.

      2849 W. Belmont is the address.

      More info on MoJoes:

      http://www.mojoescafe.com/

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
            Can't make this week--it will be the last of my son's
            floor hockey games...I vow to do more group knitting
            next year.

            Ann

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com