little party

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Arcadia Knitting is going to be having a little party for me after the
      last argyle sock class on Saturday, Dec. 16th. You are all invited.
      I don't know the exact time yet, maybe around noon.

      I can't say enough about Arcadia. The women that own the shop don't
      have the friendliest reputation, but they are extraordinary knitters
      and feminists. It was so nice to work retail for a decent wage. They
      care about their customers to the point that they have a
      "co-dependent" section in storage where they put aside yarn in cases
      where they feel the knitter might need more for their project. Often
      they are proved correct and when the knitter comes in six months later
      the yarn is waiting for them!
      Anyway, I am going to miss them and sitting with all that yarn every
      saturday.

      Marcy.