farewell party

  • Inger Lena Gaasemyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi All knitters,

      I am back from my travels (Faroe Island, Iceland, Princeton and NYC) but
      me and my husband Bjarte are leaving Chicago very soon, so we would like to invite you to a farewell party this Saturday Dec. 2., 7 pm at our place (2505 N. Washtenaw Ave.). We were thinking of a potluck-type dinner, so just bring whatever you would like...food and/or drink. We will also have some stuff that we need to get rid of (sell/give away), so this will double as a sort of moving sale....

      Hope to see you on Saturday!

      PS: I will come to the Sunday meeting at Denise's place.

      Take care,
      Inger Lena