Re: [logan2knits] Stitching and Bitching, Sunday December 3

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hello Denise and everyone,
      I will not be able to make it this sunday, although I would really like to. Sunday afternoons arent a great time for me. I hope to see you all soon. Margaret

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:
      Hello Stitchers,

      As it turns out, I won't be leaving for Canada until early next week,
      so I am totally available to host the S&B this Sunday, December 3.
      I'm thinking about 3 in the afternoon. I hope to see you all at my
      place, at 2500 N. Lawndale. Don't forget, those of you with
      allergies, that I do have cats. If you need directions, please post
      here or email me and I will give you more detailed directions, and my
      phone number.

      Happy Knitting,