Re: Little party at my house this Sunday night

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006
      I'll probably be there. I don't have any dietary restrictions, but I
      do have a request: that pear tart thingy you made when I hosted was
      fantastic! I don't know how in season pears are now (I'm in college:
      I'm lucky if I have food in my fridge, let alone fresh, in season
      fruit), but it was certainly yummy.

      -Coley