Little party at my house this Sunday night

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      I'm having a little birthday get-together this Sunday,
      November 26th at 7:30 PM. This is very casual, and
      will run until it naturally ends. So if you are back
      in town, do come over and help me end the long weekend
      right--with dessert!

      There will be sweets and drinks galore, plus a few
      savory and teatotaler options. Be sure to let me know
      if you have any particular dietary restrictions or
      needs by Saturday afternoon.

      My address: 3946 W. George, 2nd floor. This is one
      block east of Pulaski and one block north of Diversey.
      Harding is the cross street.

      Much love,

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006
        I'll probably be there. I don't have any dietary restrictions, but I
        do have a request: that pear tart thingy you made when I hosted was
        fantastic! I don't know how in season pears are now (I'm in college:
        I'm lucky if I have food in my fridge, let alone fresh, in season
        fruit), but it was certainly yummy.

        -Coley