I see by my calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      that I have volunteered to host on Sunday, December 3. I think it is
      very likely that I will be out of town that day(since I didn't go this
      past weekend) and so I hope that someone can step into the breach and
      offer to host.

      Sorry to bail out like this, but I will happily host on Thursday,
      December 14th if that night hasn't been taken.

      Have a great day,