Re: [logan2knits] RSVP

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
      Count on it! See you there.

      On 7/17/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      > Hello! I plan to be at El Cid this Wednesday.
      > Because of my job, there is a good chance that I won't
      > be there until 7 or 7:15. Once again, gainful
      > employment interferes with knitting. Please save me a seat!
      >

      > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      >
      > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
      >
      > bigwildonion@...
      > jfitzg7@...
      >
      > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

    • Belia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
        Anne,

        I just found out I have to go to a social event for
        work. Sorry. I'll be there next week for sure. I plan
        to have completed my blanket by then and want to show
        you gals the final product.

        Belia

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Count on it! See you there.
        >
        > On 7/17/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        > > Hello! I plan to be at El Cid this Wednesday.
        > > Because of my job, there is a good chance that I
        > won't
        > > be there until 7 or 7:15. Once again, gainful
        > > employment interferes with knitting. Please save
        > me a seat!
        > >

        > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        > >
        > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
        > >
        > > bigwildonion@...
        > > jfitzg7@...
        > >
        > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
          Hi all,

          I hope to be at El Cid, possibly even early, as the
          whole family may come and eat and then those with
          needles will stay to knit.

          Ann Cibulskis