Donation to Stewart Elementary

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hello all--

      I dropped off our donations at Stewart Elementary School this morning.

      The teacher who coordinates the knitting club sends her thanks to
      everyone. And she said she would like to come knit with us soon!

      Best,

      Joyce
    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        ...and Kristina's, as well. This particular weekend is crazed for most people, so I'd like to make an event perfect for a quick drop-in, leaving you free for plans later in the evening or bed (since I know Saturdays are also work days).

        I will be happy to see you starting at 7:00 p.m. The official candle-blowing will be at 8:00. Since this is my party, there will be desserts, coffee and, of course, birthday cake!

        I have already been asked if friends I haven't yet met can come along. Please!

        My address is 2510 N Lawndale. If you have any dietary restrictions (gluten/vegan/peanuts...), please call me by Wednesday at 773 252 8875.

        Thanks!

        K.

      • headhuggers
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
          I am the teacher who started the knitting group at Stewart Elementary School and want to thank all of you for such a generous donation to our club. The kids will be thrilled when they see all of the needles and the variety of yarn. Just this morning as I walked into school, there was one of the knitters sitting on the slide in the playgroud, knitting. The boys and girls are taking this so seriously and they feel very proud of their projects so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.

          Polly