RSVP

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2005
      Hello! I plan to be at El Cid this Wednesday.
      Because of my job, there is a good chance that I won't
      be there until 7 or 7:15. Once again, gainful
      employment interferes with knitting. Please save me a seat!

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
        Count on it! See you there.

        On 7/17/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        > Hello! I plan to be at El Cid this Wednesday.
        > Because of my job, there is a good chance that I won't
        > be there until 7 or 7:15. Once again, gainful
        > employment interferes with knitting. Please save me a seat!
        >

        > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        >
        > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
        >
        > bigwildonion@...
        > jfitzg7@...
        >
        > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      • Belia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
          Anne,

          I just found out I have to go to a social event for
          work. Sorry. I'll be there next week for sure. I plan
          to have completed my blanket by then and want to show
          you gals the final product.

          Belia

          --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

          > Count on it! See you there.
          >
          > On 7/17/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          > > Hello! I plan to be at El Cid this Wednesday.
          > > Because of my job, there is a good chance that I
          > won't
          > > be there until 7 or 7:15. Once again, gainful
          > > employment interferes with knitting. Please save
          > me a seat!
          > >

          > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > >
          > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
          > >
          > > bigwildonion@...
          > > jfitzg7@...
          > >
          > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
            Hi all,

            I hope to be at El Cid, possibly even early, as the
            whole family may come and eat and then those with
            needles will stay to knit.

            Ann Cibulskis