Re: [logan2knits] sewing machine

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
      If someone else hasn't claimed it, I'd like to give you $25 for your
      machine. Sounds like a bargain to me. When would you like me to come
      get it?

      Peace,
      Anna

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
        Hi Anna, you weren't fast enough! But if the first claimant changes
        her mind, I'll let you know.

        M.

        On Friday, November 10, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Anna Coyle wrote:

        > If someone else hasn't claimed it, I'd like to give you $25 for your
        > machine. Sounds like a bargain to me. When would you like me to come
        > get it?
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna
        >
        > Martha Neth wrote:
        >
        > > I think instead of moving my little sewing machine, I'd like to sell
        > > it. I want to give you guys the first shot at it. It's a little
        > > Brother machine. I don't know how old it is, but I got in the 80s and
        > > it wasn't new then. It works fine, and would probably work better
        > with
        > > more attention. I still have the manual and it has all it's parts.
        > > It's not fancy, but it works.
        > >
        > > I'd love to get $25 for it if I could. You can offer me less if you
        > > want it.
        > >
        > > Marcy.

        > 11/10/2006

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
          Thanks anyway, Marcy. It's too bad, really. I have a sewing table with
          no machine. I'll add it to my Christmas list. :)

          -Anna