sewing machine

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
      I think instead of moving my little sewing machine, I'd like to sell
      it. I want to give you guys the first shot at it. It's a little
      Brother machine. I don't know how old it is, but I got in the 80s and
      it wasn't new then. It works fine, and would probably work better with
      more attention. I still have the manual and it has all it's parts.
      It's not fancy, but it works.

      I'd love to get $25 for it if I could. You can offer me less if you
      want it.

      Marcy.
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
        If someone else hasn't claimed it, I'd like to give you $25 for your
        machine. Sounds like a bargain to me. When would you like me to come
        get it?

        Peace,
        Anna

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
          Hi Anna, you weren't fast enough! But if the first claimant changes
          her mind, I'll let you know.

          M.

          On Friday, November 10, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Anna Coyle wrote:

          > If someone else hasn't claimed it, I'd like to give you $25 for your
          > machine. Sounds like a bargain to me. When would you like me to come
          > get it?
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna
          >
          > Martha Neth wrote:
          >
          > > I think instead of moving my little sewing machine, I'd like to sell
          > > it. I want to give you guys the first shot at it. It's a little
          > > Brother machine. I don't know how old it is, but I got in the 80s and
          > > it wasn't new then. It works fine, and would probably work better
          > with
          > > more attention. I still have the manual and it has all it's parts.
          > > It's not fancy, but it works.
          > >
          > > I'd love to get $25 for it if I could. You can offer me less if you
          > > want it.
          > >
          > > Marcy.

          > 11/10/2006

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
            Thanks anyway, Marcy. It's too bad, really. I have a sewing table with
            no machine. I'll add it to my Christmas list. :)

            -Anna