THANKS A BUNCH!

  • Kelsey Byers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hey all,

      Thanks so much for letting me take pictures again. I think I got some great shots...at least
      that is how it appears on my little screen on my camera. Anyhow, hopefully I will have
      some stuff to show you guys not this sunday, but next....and maybe I will actually get to
      knit next time. I appreciate all your patience with my annoying camera flash.

      Happy Knitting!
      Kelsey