Re: [logan2knits] Re: knitting come Thursday

  • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
      sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
      spaulding

      thanks
      kelsey

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
        thanks a billion!

        Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
        project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
        > directions?
        > -Denise
        >
        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
        > was wondering if I
        > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
        > more pictures. The
        > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
        > as well as I want to
        > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
        > everybody and I will try to
        > > bring something to knit this time!
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Kelsey B.

        Sponsored Link

        For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance
        calling.

        across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
          Hello Everyone,
          I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
            Are you looking for adult and child sizes?

            --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone,
            > I am asking for clothing donations for my
            > hospital. This time of year we start getting
            > patients with very little clothing on (actually, we
            > get those year round but it is a bit more of an
            > issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter
            > wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use
            > any clothing that people want to give. As this is a
            > knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats,
            > mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends,
            > husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as
            > well. Thanks a bunch.
            > Angie

            Sponsored Link

            Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.