Re: [logan2knits] knitting come Thursday

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi Denise, I'll be coming to your place on thursday. I would like a copy or I can copy it myself, of your pattern. Thanks again Margaret

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote: Hello Knitters,

      The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
      2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
      you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
      directions.

      Have a great week!

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
        Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
        project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
        > directions?
        > -Denise
        >
        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
        > was wondering if I
        > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
        > more pictures. The
        > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
        > as well as I want to
        > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
        > everybody and I will try to
        > > bring something to knit this time!
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Kelsey B.

        Sponsored Link

        For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
      • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
          sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
          spaulding

          thanks
          kelsey

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
            thanks a billion!

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
              Hello Everyone,
              I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                Are you looking for adult and child sizes?

                --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

                > Hello Everyone,
                > I am asking for clothing donations for my
                > hospital. This time of year we start getting
                > patients with very little clothing on (actually, we
                > get those year round but it is a bit more of an
                > issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter
                > wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use
                > any clothing that people want to give. As this is a
                > knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats,
                > mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends,
                > husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as
                > well. Thanks a bunch.
                > Angie

                Sponsored Link

                Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.