do any of you have size 3 circular needles?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      This is a question especially for the knitters who are planning to
      come to the knitting meeting tomorrow night. Do any of you have size
      three circular needles (24" or 29" length) that I can use for the
      evening? I have a project that requires size three needles for the
      first several rows, then switches up size six, which I have, for the
      main body of the garment.

      Thanks very much!