Re: [logan2knits] knitting come Thursday

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      I'll be there. See you then.
      Angie

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:
      Hello Knitters,

      The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
      2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
      you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
      directions.

      Have a great week!

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
          Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need directions?
          -Denise

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
            Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
            project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

            --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

            > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
            > directions?
            > -Denise
            >
            > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
            > was wondering if I
            > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
            > more pictures. The
            > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
            > as well as I want to
            > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
            > everybody and I will try to
            > > bring something to knit this time!
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > > Kelsey B.

            Sponsored Link

            For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
          • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
              sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
              spaulding

              thanks
              kelsey

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                thanks a billion!

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Hello Everyone,
                  I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Are you looking for adult and child sizes?

                    --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Everyone,
                    > I am asking for clothing donations for my
                    > hospital. This time of year we start getting
                    > patients with very little clothing on (actually, we
                    > get those year round but it is a bit more of an
                    > issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter
                    > wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use
                    > any clothing that people want to give. As this is a
                    > knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats,
                    > mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends,
                    > husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as
                    > well. Thanks a bunch.
                    > Angie

                    Sponsored Link

                    Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.