Re: [logan2knits] knitting come Thursday

  • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi all...this is the photography student again. I was wondering if I
      could join in on your meeting again to get some more pictures. The
      other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher as well as I want to
      see more. Let me know if this is ok with everybody and I will try to
      bring something to knit this time!

      Thanks
      Kelsey B.

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
            Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need directions?
            -Denise

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
              Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
              project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

              --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

              > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
              > directions?
              > -Denise
              >
              > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
              > was wondering if I
              > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
              > more pictures. The
              > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
              > as well as I want to
              > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
              > everybody and I will try to
              > > bring something to knit this time!
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > > Kelsey B.

              Sponsored Link

              For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
            • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
                spaulding

                thanks
                kelsey

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                  thanks a billion!

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Hello Everyone,
                    I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                      Are you looking for adult and child sizes?

                      --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

                      > Hello Everyone,
                      > I am asking for clothing donations for my
                      > hospital. This time of year we start getting
                      > patients with very little clothing on (actually, we
                      > get those year round but it is a bit more of an
                      > issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter
                      > wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use
                      > any clothing that people want to give. As this is a
                      > knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats,
                      > mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends,
                      > husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as
                      > well. Thanks a bunch.
                      > Angie

                      Sponsored Link

                      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.