Re: [logan2knits] knitting come Thursday

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      I'll be there!

      Let me know if I should bring anything.

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November
      > 9th at my place at
      > 2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking
      > forward to seeing
      > you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and
      > if you need
      > directions.
      >
      > Have a great week!
      >
      > -Denise

      Sponsored Link

      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
    • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
        Hi all...this is the photography student again. I was wondering if I
        could join in on your meeting again to get some more pictures. The
        other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher as well as I want to
        see more. Let me know if this is ok with everybody and I will try to
        bring something to knit this time!

        Thanks
        Kelsey B.

        The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
        2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
        you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
        directions.

        Have a great week!

        across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
              Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need directions?
              -Denise

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
                project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

                --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

                > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
                > directions?
                > -Denise
                >
                > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
                > was wondering if I
                > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
                > more pictures. The
                > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
                > as well as I want to
                > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
                > everybody and I will try to
                > > bring something to knit this time!
                > >
                > > Thanks
                > > Kelsey B.

                For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
              • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                  sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
                  spaulding

                  thanks
                  kelsey

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                    thanks a billion!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                      Hello Everyone,
                      I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                        Are you looking for adult and child sizes?