knitting come Thursday

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
      2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
      you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
      directions.

      Have a great week!

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
        I'll be there!

        Let me know if I should bring anything.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November
        > 9th at my place at
        > 2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking
        > forward to seeing
        > you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and
        > if you need
        > directions.
        >
        > Have a great week!
        >
        > -Denise

        Sponsored Link

        Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
      • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
          Hi all...this is the photography student again. I was wondering if I
          could join in on your meeting again to get some more pictures. The
          other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher as well as I want to
          see more. Let me know if this is ok with everybody and I will try to
          bring something to knit this time!

          Thanks
          Kelsey B.

          The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
          2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
          you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
          directions.

          Have a great week!

          across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need directions?
                -Denise

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
                  project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

                  --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

                  > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
                  > directions?
                  > -Denise
                  >
                  > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
                  > was wondering if I
                  > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
                  > more pictures. The
                  > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
                  > as well as I want to
                  > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
                  > everybody and I will try to
                  > > bring something to knit this time!
                  > >
                  > > Thanks
                  > > Kelsey B.

                  For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
                • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                    sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
                    spaulding

                    thanks
                    kelsey

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                      thanks a billion!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                        Hello Everyone,
                        I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                          Are you looking for adult and child sizes?