Fwd: Sunday, December 10th ,2 to 4 pm: Bonne Marie Burns @ Arcadia Knitting

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hello all--

      Here's an announcement from Arcadia Knitting.

      It just so happens I was talking to Bonne Marie Burns
      about this event a couple of weeks ago, and it sounds
      like she has a great workshop planned.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
        Hello Knitters,

        The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
        2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
        you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
        directions.

        Have a great week!

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
          I'll be there!

          Let me know if I should bring anything.

          --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November
          > 9th at my place at
          > 2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking
          > forward to seeing
          > you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and
          > if you need
          > directions.
          >
          > Have a great week!
          >
          > -Denise

          Sponsored Link

          Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
        • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
            Hi all...this is the photography student again. I was wondering if I
            could join in on your meeting again to get some more pictures. The
            other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher as well as I want to
            see more. Let me know if this is ok with everybody and I will try to
            bring something to knit this time!

            Thanks
            Kelsey B.

            The next knitting meeting is on Thursday, November 9th at my place at
            2500 N. Lawndale, starting at 6:30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing
            you all. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
            directions.

            Have a great week!

            across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need directions?
                  -Denise

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                    Yes, Kelsey, I think the whole group supports your
                    project 100%. We will be happy to see you.

                    --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

                    > Photography is certainly okay with me. Do you need
                    > directions?
                    > -Denise
                    >
                    > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, BLuDRoSe23@...
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi all...this is the photography student again. I
                    > was wondering if I
                    > > could join in on your meeting again to get some
                    > more pictures. The
                    > > other ones turned out pretty good, but my teacher
                    > as well as I want to
                    > > see more. Let me know if this is ok with
                    > everybody and I will try to
                    > > bring something to knit this time!
                    > >
                    > > Thanks
                    > > Kelsey B.

                    For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
                  • BLuDRoSe23@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                      sure...why not....directions would be good. I live on wrightwood and
                      spaulding

                      thanks
                      kelsey

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                        thanks a billion!

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                          Hello Everyone,
                          I am asking for clothing donations for my hospital. This time of year we start getting patients with very little clothing on (actually, we get those year round but it is a bit more of an issue in the cold). We especially need outer winter wear, i.e coats and shoes. Of course, we can use any clothing that people want to give. As this is a knitting group, maybe any practice scarfs, hats, mittens. We can use any mens clothing (boyfriends, husbands, whomever) that you might have to donate as well. Thanks a bunch.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
                            Are you looking for adult and child sizes?