Fwd: Lisa and Todd welcome baby Violet

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi Knitters,
      Not sure if I copied you all on this announcement
      already; if so, apologies, I am sleep deprived!
      Our daughter was born on 10/19. We're all doing well
      and happy. Hope to make it out to knitting in a couple
      of weeks or so.
      Cheers,
      Lisa

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        Congratulations Lisa, I hope everything went well.

        Marcy.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
          Congratulations Lisa! Blessing for you both. (And the dad too.)

          -Marita