Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      I will be coming to knit this sunday. Thanks for having us over. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--

      Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square Cooperative (actually in
      Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.

      Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to come over. I will
      e-mail the address to those who want to attend.

      Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        I can't remember if I responded to this or not, but I will be working in the
        suburbs until 5 so I won't be able to make it this week. Hopefully I will
        be able to come to the next Sunday meeting!

        -Becca