Margaritas, Mexican food and many happy knitters

  • annemarie_neff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2005
      We had so much fun at our first El Cid foray on July 6, we decided to
      give it another try.

      The July 20 meeting will be at:
      El Cid 2
      from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      773-395-0505

      Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday afternoon.

      I hope to see everybody there.
      Annemarie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2005
        On Friday, July 15, 2005, at 04:33 PM, annemarie_neff wrote:

        > We had so much fun at our first El Cid foray on July 6, we decided to
        > give it another try.
        >
        > The July 20 meeting will be at:
        > El Cid 2
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        > 773-395-0505
        >
        > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday afternoon.
        >
        > I hope to see everybody there.
        > Annemarie

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Lisa Phillips
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
          I'll be there!
          Lisa P

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20, 2005
              I have RSVP's for 6 folks. If somebody else gets to El Cid first, try
              to snag a table for 7.

              Thanks,
              Annemarie