Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      I can't make it, I'll be off creating pottery instead!
      See you next time,

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello all--
      >
      > Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square
      > Cooperative (actually in
      > Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to
      > 4:00 PM.
      >
      > Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to
      > come over. I will
      > e-mail the address to those who want to attend.
      >
      > Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.
      >
      > Thanks,

      (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        I will be there. Yay for Sundays!

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            I can't remember if I responded to this or not, but I will be working in the
            suburbs until 5 so I won't be able to make it this week. Hopefully I will
            be able to come to the next Sunday meeting!

            -Becca