Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi everyone,.
      I'll be there. See you all soon.
      Angie

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      Hello all--

      Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square Cooperative (actually in
      Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.

      Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to come over. I will
      e-mail the address to those who want to attend.

      Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.

      Thanks,

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        I can't make it, I'll be off creating pottery instead!
        See you next time,

        Ann

        wrote:

        > Hello all--
        >
        > Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square
        > Cooperative (actually in
        > Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to
        > 4:00 PM.
        >
        > Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to
        > come over. I will
        > e-mail the address to those who want to attend.
        >
        > Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.
        >
        > Thanks,

        (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
      • Nicole V
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          I will be there. Yay for Sundays!

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
              I can't remember if I responded to this or not, but I will be working in the
              suburbs until 5 so I won't be able to make it this week. Hopefully I will
              be able to come to the next Sunday meeting!

              -Becca