schedule

  • Cameron Ruen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hello everyone, are we going to continue with the Thursday and Sunday
      meetings? i looked at the calendar, but didn't see our actual meetings
      together that we do. I wanted to mark them on my calender.

      Hope to see you all soon!

      Cameron
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
        I just checked the calendar, and the dates were
        showing through November. I wonder if this is a
        problem with Yahoo? Does the calendar look wonky to
        anyone else?

        The next get together is at my place on Sunday,
        November 5th, 1-4 pm.

        Cameron, I'll forward you a post that lists proposed
        dates through December.

        --- Cameron Ruen <cameronruen@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone, are we going to continue with the
        > Thursday and Sunday
        > meetings? i looked at the calendar, but didn't see
        > our actual meetings
        > together that we do. I wanted to mark them on my
        > calender.
        >
        > Hope to see you all soon!
        >
        > Cameron

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2006
          Hello all, just wanted to let you know that the
          November knitting weekend in Michigan was canceled
          due to not enough able to attend. We'll try for a
          Spring weekend.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2006
            Joyce,

            I can't make it to your place on Sunday . . . I'll be at work until
            5pm. Have fun!

            -Becca