Re: [logan2knits] Let's give it a whirl

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
      Looks like we should expect 6 knitters this evening.

      If somebody else gets to El Cid before I arrive, grab a table for us
      on the back patio. Let the host/hostess know that our group will be
      arriving slowly but surely and to point folks to our location if they
      look lost.

      First pitcher of margaritas are on me! See you and your needles there....

      Annemarie