Knitting this Thursday, October 26

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      Once again, the S&B meeting is at my place at 2500 N. Lawndale
      starting at 6:30, this Thursday, October 26. Please email me if you
      need any additional directions.

      Thanks- looking forward to seeing you all!
      -Denise
    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2006
        Dorothy and I should be able to make it--as long as
        she finishes illustrating and binding the book that is
        due at school the next day.

        Ann

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006
              I'll be there, but expect me to arrive late.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006
                I am going to try to make it. Thanks Denise!

                Bridget