Dulaan Project knit in!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hello friends--

      Franklin, of Stitch 'n' Britches and blogospheric fame, is hosting a
      big knit in for the Dulaan Project on November 4th from noon to 6 PM!

      To get more info on the event and instructions on how to sign up, go to:

      http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/2006/10/hot-date.html

      For more info on the Dulaan Project, go to:

      http://www.fireprojects.org/dulaan.htm

      Best,

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
        I wish I could go. Unfortunately, Arcadia is having some spinning and
        dyeing classes the same day and since they pay me to be there, they win!

        Marcy.