Re: [logan2knits] Where to go on Sunday

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      Hi Coley,
      I am new to the group and don't think that we have met yet but I will be attending this Sunday. Thanks.
      Angie

      Nicole V <raspberryconverse@...> wrote:
      Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
      (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
      paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
      address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
      on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
      if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
      up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
      suggestions/requests, let me know as well.

      -Coley