Re: Meeting tonight

  • rachelmallinga
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      I started my Lsat course and sadly i cant make it to thursday
      meetings, However, I can go to this sundays, so please forward me the
      address. thanks.

      rachel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        Hi Coley,
        I am new to the group and don't think that we have met yet but I will be attending this Sunday. Thanks.
        Angie

        Nicole V <raspberryconverse@...> wrote:
        Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
        (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
        paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
        address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
        on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
        if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
        up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
        suggestions/requests, let me know as well.

        -Coley