Re: [logan2knits] Meeting tonight

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Unfortunately something has come up last minute and I am not going to be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next time!
      -Bridget

      Nicole V <raspberryconverse@...> wrote: Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
      (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
      paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
      address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
      on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
      if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
      up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
      suggestions/requests, let me know as well.

      -Coley

    • rachelmallinga
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        I started my Lsat course and sadly i cant make it to thursday
        meetings, However, I can go to this sundays, so please forward me the
        address. thanks.

        rachel