Where to go on Sunday

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
      (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
      paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
      address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
      on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
      if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
      up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
      suggestions/requests, let me know as well.

      -Coley
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        I won't be able to attend Sunday. Sorry.

        Marcy.

        On Thursday, October 12, 2006, at 09:39 AM, Nicole V wrote:

        > Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
        > (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
        > paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
        > address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
        > on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
        > if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
        > up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
        > suggestions/requests, let me know as well.
        >
        > -Coley

      • Bridget Hansen
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
          Hi Everyone,

          Unfortunately something has come up last minute and I am not going to be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next time!
          -Bridget

          Nicole V <raspberryconverse@...> wrote: Because I feel a little iffy about posting my address on the internet
          (I dated a computer science grad student who got me all sorts of
          paranoid about what you can find with Google and someone's email
          address), send me an email and I'll send you my address. I'm planning
          on making some cookies and I've got some chips and salsa as well, but
          if you want to bring something, by all means go for it. I might pick
          up some juice or soda or something, so if you have any
          suggestions/requests, let me know as well.

          -Coley

        • rachelmallinga
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
            I started my Lsat course and sadly i cant make it to thursday
            meetings, However, I can go to this sundays, so please forward me the
            address. thanks.

            rachel