Re: [logan2knits] Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
      I will be there as well. See you all soon.

      Bridget.

      angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
      Sounds good. See you soon.
      Angie

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote:
      Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
      PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
        Request:
        If anyone will be driving by the Kedzie/Fullerton area on the way to
        MoJoes tonight, I could use a ride. With the weather, and being a
        week from my due date, I'd rather not walk it. Please let me know
        offlist if you can pick me up and I'll give directions.
        Thanks!
        Lisa