Re: [logan2knits] Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      Sounds good. See you there.

      Anna

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

      > Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
      > PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

    • Bridget Hansen
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
        I will be there as well. See you all soon.

        Bridget.

        angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
        Sounds good. See you soon.
        Angie

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote:
        Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
        PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
          Request:
          If anyone will be driving by the Kedzie/Fullerton area on the way to
          MoJoes tonight, I could use a ride. With the weather, and being a
          week from my due date, I'd rather not walk it. Please let me know
          offlist if you can pick me up and I'll give directions.
          Thanks!
          Lisa