Re: [logan2knits] Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      sounds good, see you all soon! Cate

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
      PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
        Sounds good. See you there.

        Anna

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
          Hi everyone,
          Sounds good. See you soon.
          Angie

          "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
          PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

        • Bridget Hansen
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
            I will be there as well. See you all soon.

            Bridget.

            angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
            Sounds good. See you soon.
            Angie

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote:
            Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
            PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

          • Lisa
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
              Request:
              If anyone will be driving by the Kedzie/Fullerton area on the way to
              MoJoes tonight, I could use a ride. With the weather, and being a
              week from my due date, I'd rather not walk it. Please let me know
              offlist if you can pick me up and I'll give directions.
              Thanks!
              Lisa