Re: [logan2knits] Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      Mojoes sounds good to me. I plan to be there. Hope to see you all Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
      PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
        sounds good, see you all soon! Cate

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
        PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
          Sounds good. See you there.

          Anna

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
            Hi everyone,
            Sounds good. See you soon.
            Angie

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
            PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

          • Bridget Hansen
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
              I will be there as well. See you all soon.

              Bridget.

              angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
              Sounds good. See you soon.
              Angie

              "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote:
              Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
              PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

            • Lisa
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
                Request:
                If anyone will be driving by the Kedzie/Fullerton area on the way to
                MoJoes tonight, I could use a ride. With the weather, and being a
                week from my due date, I'd rather not walk it. Please let me know
                offlist if you can pick me up and I'll give directions.
                Thanks!
                Lisa