Re: [logan2knits] Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      Sounds good to me.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
        Mojoes sounds good to me. I plan to be there. Hope to see you all Margaret

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
        PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
          sounds good, see you all soon! Cate

          "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
          PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
            Sounds good. See you there.

            Anna

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
              Hi everyone,
              Sounds good. See you soon.
              Angie

              "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
              PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

            • Bridget Hansen
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
                I will be there as well. See you all soon.

                Bridget.

                angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote: Hi everyone,
                Sounds good. See you soon.
                Angie

                "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote:
                Hello all--I suggest we go to MoJoes this Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30
                PM. Any objections? Other suggestions? Best, Joyce

              • Lisa
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
                  Request:
                  If anyone will be driving by the Kedzie/Fullerton area on the way to
                  MoJoes tonight, I could use a ride. With the weather, and being a
                  week from my due date, I'd rather not walk it. Please let me know
                  offlist if you can pick me up and I'll give directions.
                  Thanks!
                  Lisa